Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick Pitching Tips For You/No Better Deal Anywhere

I've been doing pitching lessons for over 24 years, really ever since my playing days ended. What started as helping out a few family friends on a weekend afternoon has transitioned into
a vocation that I am fortunate to have found.

BUT I am a victim of my own success! The demand for individual instruction and guidance has been overwhelming and while I am grateful for the support of thousands of young players over the years, I have been searching for the ultimate teaching tool which will enable TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE to gain the CONFIDENCE OF A WINNER!

For the cost of less than one 30 minute lesson you will have hours and hours of lessons at your fingertips any time and as often as you need! I am excited to provide the tips I have compiled from years of working with young players and listening to some of the greatest coaches in the game and put them on my website for you!

This will be the best investment of $21.95 you will make. I guarantee it! Thanks for taking a look and enjoy your road to pitching success!





No comments: